Saturday, August 24, 2013

One Month "Blogversary"


Today marks just one measly month...

One measly month of GREATNESS!!! 

I am more than grateful for the mini milestones my baby blog has accomplished and look forward to many many more.

My little infant is just learning to sit up on its own but has already sparked interest in 160 Facebook fans and received over 2,000 page views...

To me, that's a PLUS!! More than I expected and the blog is growing DAILY! 

I have already had a featured guest post and been accepted into The Best Mom Blogs Directory. So much more to do!! But thanks to YOU I'm excited to keep going!!

Be watching for this weeks Blogversary Giveaway!! It's pretty AND sweet ;-)

Now to enjoy this day with a bottle of Cupcake wine and relaxation, Ahhh!


No comments:

Post a Comment