Monday, August 12, 2013

Weekend Recap


This weekend was full of firsts....

Saturday night was Date Night for the hubs and I! Yes, this was a first. We hired a sitter and headed out on the town..... 


Hubby dusted off his Charlie Sheen shirt and took the time to clip his nails (I didn't realize that was a man priority before going out)

Twenty goodbye kisses and hugs later we finally get out the door to start our evening...


Salsa and margaritas! Best combo ever! My margarita was bigger than my head so one was plenty!

Apparently everyone and their brother was celebrating birthdays while we ate, the staff attempted several times to chant the Happy Birthday Song, clap and play the guitar but could never get it right! Lets just say they won't be appearing on Americas Got Talent! It was more of a headache then anything. Poor guys sure tried though!

We finish up and head to our next destination... We walked up and down the street scoping out our options. I wanted to dance.... He didn't. We compromise and head into the next drinking establishment we come to.... A pool bar :-/

We didn't even play pool.... We are so lame!! 

I kicked hubby's booty in some pinball though!


I acquired my skills from the laundry mat growing up. Who knew those poor mans skills would come in handy!

We made a few friends and headed home... 

I swear our nights out used to be much more eventful but it was a nice time anyways!

Sunday, we tried getting ahold of our new friends.... 

I'm either dyslexic or they gave wrong numbers :-/. I'll go with dyslexic... we are way too cool to not hang out with :-)

Anyways.. We ended our weekend at hubs boss's pool party (never met that group before! Another first). 

We had crispy dry ribs and fresh veggies from the garden. I think the flies found the food more appetizing but we had some good laughs. We called it an early night and went home to relax. Cuddled up, watched a $5 bin movie and recapped our weekend. 

We definitely lost our touch when it comes to socializing but we enjoyed each others company and that's all that matters :-)

Maybe your weekend was more exciting... If so, tell me about it! Have a great week! 



No comments:

Post a Comment